top of page
Ivy Tech @ JELCC
AUTO & Welding 9-9:30am
Health Sciences 9:30-10:00am
IT, Education, Culinary 10:00-10:30am
Date: Monday, April 17, 2023
Presenter: Juan Carlos Buitron
Location: JELCC, Room G335
Have questions now? Contact Mr. Buitron HERE.
AUTO & Welding 1-1:30pm
Health Sciences 1:30-2:00pm
IT, Education, Culinary 2:00-2:30pm
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with additional information.
- Check out the Checklist!
1. Apply today (different than dual credit application): Application Link
2. Complete FAFSA (code: 009917)
3. Assessment, if you did not already submit one for your current dual credit class.
- Check out the Advising Checklist!*
Need help with the Checklist? IVY Tech representatives will be ready to help!
Questions about Enrollment or your credits? contact Diane Steffey.
HOW DO YOUR DUAL CREDITS STACK UP?
Are you currently earning dual credits in your JELCC class? Check out how the credits are getting you closer to a Certificate, Technical Certificate, or an Associate of Science/Applied Science!
Click on a class to see the Degree Pathways:
Auto Service Technology & Auto Detail
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Health Sciences - CNA Prep, Health Careers Exploration, Medical Assisting
IT Pathways - INFM-ITSP-NETI-DMBS or SDEV
Project Lead the Way: Engineering
***Class offerings may vary and are subject to change.
Questions about enrollment or dual credits? Contact Diane Steffey in the Student Services office.
bottom of page